This is a FREE, year-round income tax preparation program for Indigenous Peoples, those who are disabled, those with a modest income, newcomers, seniors and students.
You are eligible if:
- You are not able to prepare tax return on your own.
- It is a simple tax situation.
- You meet the income threshold guidelines:
- Individual - up to $35,000;
- 2 persons - up to $45,000;
- 3 persons - up to $47,500
- 4 persons - up to $50,000
- For each additional person in the family - add $2,500 to the family income
- business income within box 048 on a T4A slip is less than $1,000
- Interest income less than $1,000.
Excludes: self-employed or have business expenses; rental income & expenses; mileage claims; have capital gains or losses; returns for those who are deceased.
For more information please call 403-934-5335 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org